För externa parter - B2 Avionics differential from B1.1
Course description: B2 Avionics differential from B1.1
This course is aimed at external customers and will run side-by-side with the full B2 differential course from B1.1 which is planned over a total of 600 hours and will not contain all the practical elements.This course will run for 150 hours during separate occasions.
You can book the course through this application form
• Module 4 Electronic Fundamentals
• Module 5 Digital Techniques/ Electronic Instrument Systems
• Module 7 Maintenance Practices
• Module 13/14 Aircraft Aerodynamics, Structures and Systems
Students will also be offered training in practical tasks including for example IFR4000 and IFR6000 ramp test equipment.
150 h which is divided over 25 days.
- Sep 2 th - Sep 6 th, Module 4 (30h)
- Sep 30 th - Oct 4 th, Module 5 (30h)
- Oct 28 th - Nov 1 th, Module 7 (30h)
- Nov 25 rd - Dec 6 th, Module 13/14 (60h)
25.000 SEK excl VAT per student incl material and examinations. Accomodation not included.